Thursday, October 23, 2008

Working on a New Etsy Lens to Include Squidetsian Stores


I am so excited that I get to post on this blog :) This is my first post so bear with me. I also have my own blog which you are all invited to check out-- http://lakeerieartists.blogspot.com
Now that we have gotten the blatant promotion out of the way--LOL--I wanted you all to know that I am currently working on a lens that will be about Etsy and will feature everyone's stores that are Squidetsians. It is in the imagination stage but should probably be posted in the next week or two.
I have been spending much of my own time in the last two months getting ready for the holiday shopping season, which I expect to be highly compressed into the last couple of weeks due to the elections, the economy, and the fact that Chanukah is very late this year, and Christmas starts in the middle of a week. That means we all need to stock up on what we think will sell and be ready for an onslaught. One of the items that I will be selling this year is the photo in the upper left--a Christmas decorated recycled alcohol bottle cheese tray which will come in a package with a beaded knife. I think the price will be $38. I just started a new series of wedding lenses--will end up with 6. So far I have published one on Winter Weddings, Autumn Weddings, and Wine-Themed Weddings.

0 comments: